Our iconic ballotin gift box in three sizes featuring milk, white and dark chocolate pralines. Jean Neuhaus, Jr.‘s wife, Louise designed the ballotin box as an elegant way to present the pralines her husband invented. The Classic ballotin box offers a tempting chocolate assortment with praliné, ganache and gianduja fillings that will appeal to any chocolate lover.
milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, butter oil (milk), cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), sugar, hazelnuts, almond paste, cocoa mass, coconut fat, almonds, glucose-fructose syrup, cocoa butter, shea butter, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavouring), sugared condensed milk, cream (milk), glucose syrup, butter oil (milk), sunflower oil, water, stabiliser: glycerol of rapeseed, emulsifier: soy lecithins;candy syrup, skimmed milk, flavours, coffee, salt.
Nutrition facts - 4 servings per container, Serving size: 30 g, Amount per serving: Calories - 160, Total Fat - 11g (14% DV), Saturated Fat - 6g (28% DV), Trans Fat - 0 g., Cholesterol - less than 5 milligrams (1% DV), Sodium - 15mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate - 14g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber - 2g (6% DV), Total Sugars - 13g ( Includes 12g Added Sugars - 23% DV), Protein - 2g, Vitamin D - (1% DV), Calcium - (3% DV), Iron - (12% DV), Potassium - (3% DV)