The best-selling collection of our most iconic pralines in milk, white and dark chocolate. A selection of 25 timeless Neuhaus chocolates have been carefully selected to demonstrate the range and variety of our gourmet Belgian chocolates. A delicious chocolate assortment to send for any occasion.
milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, butter oil (milk), cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), sugar, hazelnuts, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, almonds, cream (milk), glucose syrup, almond paste, butter (milk), coconut fat, stabiliser: glycerol of rapeseed, shea butter, candy syrup, skimmed milk, rice flour, glucose-fructose syrup, sunflower oil, wheat flour, honey, flavours, wheat flour, raspberry, water, walnuts, sugared condensed milk, emulsifier: soy lecithins, rapeseed lecithins;invert sugar syrup, coffee, butter oil (milk), caramelised sugar, rapeseed oil, stabiliser: sorbitols of maize, sugar syrup, salt, salt (Guérande), potato starch, vanilla, raising agent: sodium carbonates;whipped cream (Isigny) (milk), milk protein,lactose, spices, malted barley flour, egg white, salted butter (Isigny) (milk), colour: carotenes,curcumin, paprika extract; acid: citric acid;corn oil, cinnamon.
Nutrition facts - 10 servings per container, Serving size: 30 g, Amount per serving: Calories - 160, Total Fat - 11g (14% DV), Saturated Fat - 5g (27% DV), Trans Fat - 0 g., Cholesterol - less than 5 milligrams (2% DV), Sodium - 10mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate - 13g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber - 2g (6% DV), Total Sugars - 12g ( Includes 11g Added Sugars - 22% DV), Protein - 2g, Vitamin D - (1% DV), Calcium - (3% DV), Iron - (12% DV), Potassium - (3% DV)