This item is currently unavailable
The Biscuits Assortment tin box includes the entire range of Neuhaus biscuits. Discover the traditional recipe of butter biscuits, two varieties covered with intense Neuhaus dark chocolate from Belgium.
dark chocolate (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, butter oil (milk), emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavours), sugar, wheat flour, butter (milk), wheat flour, skimmed milk powder, almonds, egg, raising agent: sodium carbonates;salt, colour: carotenes;wheat starch, corn starch.
Nutrition facts - 9 servings per container, Serving size: 30 g, Amount per serving: Calories - 150, Total Fat - 8g (10% DV), Saturated Fat - 5.0g (24% DV), Trans Fat - 0 g., Cholesterol - 10mg (4% DV), Sodium - 60mg (3% DV), Total Carbohydrate - 19g (7% DV), Dietary Fiber - less than 1 gram (3% DV), Total Sugars - 11g ( Includes 9g Added Sugars - 19% DV), Protein - 2g, NH0118, Calcium - (1% DV), Iron - (2% DV), Potassium - (2% DV)