/2

Christmas Winter Cube

4 chocolates - 1.83oz

$9.90
The Neuhaus Christmas Winter Cube is a festive red box filled with 4 individually wrapped chocolates that make the ideal gift or table decoration this holiday period.
milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), sugar, dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, butter oil (milk), cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), hazelnuts, cocoa mass, almond paste, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, coconut fat, shea butter, sunflower oil, emulsifier: soy lecithins;flavours, butter oil (milk).
Nutrition facts - 2 servings per container, Serving size: 30 g, Amount per serving: Calories - 170, Total Fat - 11g (14% DV), Saturated Fat - 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat - 0 g., Cholesterol - less than 5 milligrams (1% DV), Sodium - 10mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate - 14g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber - 2g (6% DV), Total Sugars - 13g ( Includes 12g Added Sugars - 23% DV), Protein - 2g, Vitamin D - (1% DV), Calcium - (3% DV), Iron - (11% DV), Potassium - (3% DV)

What's inside the box

Other boxes with