This item is currently unavailable
Petite Belgian chocolates in vibrantly-wrapped foils for a moment of sweetness, anytime. 27 pralines in five distinct flavors and textures.
dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, butter oil (milk), cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), sugar, hazelnuts, glucose-fructose syrup, cocoa butter, cream (milk), white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavouring), coconut fat, nougat (sugar, glucose syrup, almonds, honey, cocoa butter, potato starch, egg white, flavouring), sugared condensed milk, cocoa mass, glucose syrup, wheat flour, stabiliser: sorbitols of wheat, stabiliser: glycerol of rapeseed, butter (milk), whole milk powder, feuilletine (wheat flour, sugar, butter oil ( milk), lactose, milk proteins, salt, malted barley flour, raising agent: sodium carbonates) , shea butter, almonds, water, skimmed milk, cocoa nibs, skimmed milk powder, egg, sunflower oil, emulsifier: soy lecithins;salt, flavours, salt (Guérande), butter oil (milk), wheat starch, colour: carotenes; raising agent: sodium carbonates.
Nutrition facts - 9 servings per container, Serving size: 30 g, Amount per serving: Calories - 160, Total Fat - 10g (13% DV), Saturated Fat - 6g (28% DV), Trans Fat - 0 g., Cholesterol - less than 5 milligrams (2% DV), Sodium - 15mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate - 14g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber - 2g (6% DV), Total Sugars - 12g ( Includes 11g Added Sugars - 21% DV), Protein - 2g, Vitamin D - (1% DV), Calcium - (2% DV), Iron - (13% DV), Potassium - (3% DV)