/2

Classic Winter Ballotin 1 lb

16.01oz

$72.90
The Neuhaus Classic Winter Ballotin is a tempting chocolate assortment with praline, ganache and gianduja fillings. Wrapped in a classy red- and-gold festive paper, this ballotin makes the perfect gift.

milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, butter oil (milk), cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), sugar, hazelnuts, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavouring), cocoa mass, cocoa butter, almond paste, almonds, coconut fat, whole milk powder, glucose-fructose syrup,shea butter, cream (milk), glucose syrup, nougat (sugar, glucose syrup, almonds, honey, cocoa butter, potato starch, egg white, flavouring), puffed rice (rice flour, sugar, salt, cocoa butter), candy syrup, sugared condensed milk, sunflower oil, stabiliser: glycerol of rapeseed, skimmed milk, butter oil (milk), emulsifier: soy lecithins;water, butter (milk), flavours, stabiliser: sorbitols of wheat, salt (Guérande), salt, coffee, caramelised sugar, colour: curcumin.
Nutrition facts - 16 servings per container, Serving size: 30 g, Amount per serving: Calories - 170, Total Fat - 11g (14% DV), Saturated Fat - 5g (27% DV), Trans Fat - 0 g., Cholesterol - less than 5 milligrams (1% DV), Sodium - 15mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate - 14g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber - 2g (6% DV), Total Sugars - 13g ( Includes 11g Added Sugars - 23% DV), Protein - 2g, Vitamin D - (1% DV), Calcium - (3% DV), Iron - (11% DV), Potassium - (3% DV)