/2

Amandagio Biscuits

3.53oz

$9.90
A delicious almond biscuit made according to a traditional recipe using fresh butter and almonds. A thin, unbelievably crunchy biscuit. These gourmet European biscuits are a favorite treat to enjoy and to share.

wheat flour, sugar, butter (milk), almonds, salt, colour: carotenes; raising agent: sodium carbonates.
Nutrition facts - 4 servings per container, Serving size: 30 g, Amount per serving: Calories - 140, Total Fat - 5g (6% DV), Saturated Fat - 2.5g (12% DV), Trans Fat - 0 g., Cholesterol - 10mg (3% DV), Sodium - 115mg (5% DV), Total Carbohydrate - 22g (8% DV), Dietary Fiber - less than 1 gram (2% DV), Total Sugars - 11g ( Includes 11g Added Sugars - 22% DV), Protein - 2g, NH0118, Calcium - (0% DV), Iron - (2% DV), Potassium - (1% DV)