Discover Neuhaus chocolate bars: filled with delight, crafted with care by our Maîtres Chocolatiers with UTZ certified sustainable chocolate and premium non-GMO ingredients. A symphony of taste and texture await in this on-the-go treat for yourself, to share with friends and family, or give as party favors. This bar features milk chocolate filled with a creamy intense almond praline and almond pieces.
milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), almonds, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavouring), sugar, coconut fat, shea butter, cocoa butter, sunflower oil, emulsifier: soy lecithins;caramelised sugar.
Nutrition facts - 2 servings per container, Serving size: 30 g, Amount per serving: Calories - 180, Total Fat - 13g (16% DV), Saturated Fat - 6g (32% DV), Trans Fat - 0 g., Cholesterol - 5mg (2% DV), Sodium - 20mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate - 12g (4% DV), Dietary Fiber - 1g (5% DV), Total Sugars - 12g ( Includes 9g Added Sugars - 19% DV), Protein - 3g, Vitamin D - (1% DV), Calcium - (4% DV), Iron - (7% DV), Potassium - (3% DV)