Discover Neuhaus chocolate bars: filled with delight, crafted with care by our Maîtres Chocolatiers with UTZ certified sustainable chocolate and premium non-GMO ingredients. A symphony of taste and texture await in this on-the-go treat for yourself, to share with friends and family, or give as party favors. This bar features rich milk chocolate filled with coconut.
milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), almonds, cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut fat, coconut, emulsifier: soy lecithins;sunflower oil, sugar, flavours, salt (Guérande).
Nutrition facts - 2 servings per container, Serving size: 30 g, Amount per serving: Calories - 180, Total Fat - 13g (17% DV), Saturated Fat - 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat - 0 g., Cholesterol - 5mg (2% DV), Sodium - 20mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate - 12g (4% DV), Dietary Fiber - 1g (5% DV), Total Sugars - 11g ( Includes 9g Added Sugars - 18% DV), Protein - 3g, Vitamin D - (2% DV), Calcium - (5% DV), Iron - (9% DV), Potassium - (3% DV)