/2

Milk Chocolate with Almonds & Honey Tablet

3.53oz

$8.90
Milk chocolate with crunchy almonds from California and a touch of acacia honey.

milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), caramelised almonds (almonds, sugar, caramelised sugar), honey, maltodextrin, flavours.
Nutrition facts - 4 servings per container, Serving size: 30 g, Amount per serving: Calories - 160, Total Fat - 10g (13% DV), Saturated Fat - 6g (29% DV), Trans Fat - 0 g., Cholesterol - 5mg (2% DV), Sodium - 65mg (3% DV), Total Carbohydrate - 14g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber - 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars - 14g ( Includes 14g Added Sugars - 27% DV), Protein - 3g, Vitamin D - (2% DV), Calcium - (6% DV), Iron - (10% DV), Potassium - (4% DV)